Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
According to 17 U.S.C. §512(k)(1) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") this website is a “service provider” and as such it is protected from claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA, commonly referred to as the "safe harbor" provisions. In compliance with the DMCA, Sensextions reserves the right to remove the content and terminate the account of any user who infringes copyright materials. You may review the full text of the DMCA on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your original work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please get the following information ready and send it to Our Designated Copyright Agent (identified below)
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that are claimed to be infringed.
- description of the copyrighted work and/or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- a clear description of the location the infringed material on the site (preferably provide specific Url's associated with the material).
- your full contact information including address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement made under penalty of perjury, that all the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the actual copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
All the information must be sent to sensextions copyright agent at this address: